Thank you for the week of flowers, candies, etc. I also am very excited to use the Spa Gift Certificate. I'm thinking of going with my daughter when she is home for a week from college in July. You are very thoughtful. Your cards and notes of appreciation were heartwarming. I am really going to miss teaching your amazing children.
Here a few final photos as our voyage was wrapping up.
| Catapulting marshmallows |
| Designing a chair |
Our froglets are finally becoming frogs! It was so exciting to see their life cycle changes.
A stuffy snake, a tackle box, a dog, and Bilbo the guinea pig were shared.

Our End of 2 Years Celebration was wonderful.
| "Who grabbed my tail?" Hahaha |
| Ring Around the Rosie... |
Looking through our published writing from 1st and 2nd Grade. A definite keepsake!
Bye Bye time with Fluffy
Field Day fun on Monday. It was a really fun, hot day.| Sidewalk chalk designs |
| tag game |
| popsicles |
| relay |
Enjoy your summer!













No comments:
Post a Comment