Monday, March 23, 2020

Good Morning!  Happy Monday.  I have a few things to share today. Mrs. Heustis shared some great author read-alouds. Just click on the two links below.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZWo8OV1V3j4LYtTB_HOEefoQpkJJtl5c/view?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1qjRtXzSDe376nEn9pB_-iq9_RxgOsiTqKDO_2rVQMDE/edit?ts=5cdb5655#slide=id.p2

Here is a message from Ms. B.

Hello from Ms. B.
I hope everyone is doing well. I am missing you all but hope that you will be inspired by one of my favorite books, "Not a Box." please check out this link to view the book. After you watch the video, I challenge you to take a box, any box and turn it into a NOT A BOX. Your can add to it or take away from it. You are the artist, you decide. If you'd like to share it with me I would be excited to see it. Just send your photo to my email or your teacher's email. I will be sharing my box creation on Instagram @msbartroom.

Mrs. Littlefield also created a page for distance learning! Here is the link.
And last but not least - Mr. Elderton has a message and challenge for you. Here it Is:

I hope that everybody is staying healthy and getting some exercise while you are home! Over the next two weeks, I present each of you with a challenge to get at least 30 minutes (OR MORE!) of physical exercise each day. You can post the worksheet, or create your own chart and put it on your refrigerator for the next two weeks. I will be doing the activity log with each one of you and I will make sure to check in, so you can see my progress! I am going to miss seeing everyone’s faces over the next two weeks, but hopefully we will all see each other soon!

Keep Track HERE.

CLICK on the Red link for today's read aloud.
Image result for the legend of rock paper scissors
The Legend of Rock, Paper, Scissors

Have a great day. I'll be in touch again soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.vecteezy.com%2Ffree-vector%2Fwelcome-back-to-school&psig=AOvVaw2wKAITPQ7In-3tv9IpTQ1U&ust=1754052202200000&source=images&cd=vfe&opi=89978449&ved=0CBYQjRxqFwoTCOi9h-uP544DFQAAAAAdAAAAABAE