Busy, Busy Kids
Click Here: Nature Scavenger Hunt & Art Activity
Please CLICK on the link under the picture to see today's read-aloud.
Here is a special note from Ms. Hanf
I hope you have all been outside enjoying the fresh air, I know I have! While you are
outside this weekend look around at all of nature's treasures! Feel free to join me in my
nature scavenger hunt and art project. With your findings, make some nature art!
I hope you share your art with all of us on this slide show.
outside this weekend look around at all of nature's treasures! Feel free to join me in my
nature scavenger hunt and art project. With your findings, make some nature art!
I hope you share your art with all of us on this slide show.
| Here is an example done by the Ringlers. |
We know you have been working hard and so have we! Here are some of your teachers at work!
From Ms. B:
Hello 1st and 2nd Graders,
I have been busy building this mobile with my sone Zev. We used model magic, markers,
chenille sticks, beads, string, mannet letters, and a stick we found in the
backyard. We thought it would be a nice decoration.
If you are interested in making your own clay to do this project you can check
out this video that will teach you how to make salt dough. Be sure to share your final project.
Hello 1st and 2nd Graders,
I have been busy building this mobile with my sone Zev. We used model magic, markers,
chenille sticks, beads, string, mannet letters, and a stick we found in the
backyard. We thought it would be a nice decoration.
If you are interested in making your own clay to do this project you can check
out this video that will teach you how to make salt dough. Be sure to share your final project.


No comments:
Post a Comment